– Dried peas contain approximately 20% protein. This high percentage of plant-based protein makes peas an ideal source of protein.
– Peas contain lysine, an essential amino-acid, which is a very important nutrient although only little amounts of it are needed.
– Unlike fresh peas, these freeze dried ones are perfect as treats. By freezing, the starch within the peas is macerated, making it easily digestible.
– These treats have an irresistible flavour that will make your little friend eat them out of your hands. This helps to overcome initial shyness and build trust, so don’t put treats into the cage but hold one in your hand, very still, and let your pet get it straight from you. Overtime, your pet will understand good things happen when they approach you!
– These are 100% natural treats, with zero additives.
⚖️ QUANTITY: 50 grams / 1.76 oz.
📍 SUGGESTED USE: These delicious treats are high in energy and should be fed in moderation: 1-3 peas are enough, and overweight animals should not have any.
✨ Turn food into an adventure! If you scatter a few treats inside your pet’s home, they will need to search for their food, which is much more exciting for them than having everything served in a dish. Just watch the joy and squeaks each find causes!
👉 We recommend this product for all species of hamsters, degus, mice, steppe lemmings, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits and many others.