🎂 This stunning, homemade Birthday & Gotcha Day Cake is the perfect way to treat your little friend on a very special day for both of you! ?
– Each layer has a different taste to satisfy every sweet tooth.
– The topping is made of calendula and cornflower, that have anti-inflammatory, diuretic & digestive properties.
– These cakes are made with lots of love and respect to small animals, so there is nothing in them that isn’t edible and safe.
– We never use preservatives, additives or any dangerous ingredients such as sugar or honey.
– Made with FRESH, organic ingredients.
🌿 ECO-FRIENDLY: we pack our orders with 100% reused packaging, or recycled, recyclable and home compostable packaging.
🌼 Ingredients: calendula, cornflower, carrot, peas, raspberry, blueberry, oats.
📐 Size: approximately 5 cm in diameter and 5 cm tall including the topping (2 inches).
👉 We recommend this product for all species of hamsters, mice, rats, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs, degus and many others.
❓ This cake is meant to spoil your little one and is never intended to be a main part of their diet. Don’t allow your little friend to consume this cake in one sitting. It’s a big treat for hamster and mice. In the case of herbivores such as rabbits and guinea pigs, it is safe to offer oats as a treat, but keep in mind these should never replace the most important part of their diet: hay. By cutting the cake into several pieces you will have a supply of treats for a long time!
✅ To preserve these small pet treats, we recommend to store them in a cool, dry place inside an airtight container. The recommended consume by date is within 1 month.
⏳ This cake is made to order, so please please allow a minimum of 5 days so that we can handcraft your cake without having to compromise its high quality. Thank you!
♥️ Please note that all of our products are handmade and the beautiful colors that you see in the pictures are natural, so each color and shape may vary slightly from the one in the picture or from your previous order.
🐹 At The Loved Hamster we really care about small animals well-being, and we sell products we even use with our own pets.