🎁 These rose buds for rodents and rabbits are the tastiest and come in a big bag – 90 gr. or 3.18 oz! – to save you some money. They work as a forage, hay topper and bedding toper, and are a great way to bring different scents and flavours to your pet’s home. Your little friend will love them.
👩🏻🌾 The roses were grown by our friends from Ribero. Ribero’s family has been an agricultural producer specialized in small pet nutrition since 1976. They cultivate and recollect their products themselves, what makes them fully traceable. They cultivate under the good agricultural practice code and are well known for growing the WORLD’S BEST HAY.
– Boosts the immune system.
– Digestive: helps fighting constipation.
– Fights insomnia.
– High in C, E and K vitamins.
– High in carotenes.
🌿 ECO-FRIENDLY: 100% biodegradable packaging.
❓ Instructions of use:
– Omnivores: sprinkle over your small friend’s bedding to make them feel in a much more natural environment and encourage foraging. It can be offered by itself or with other healthy herbs. This provides your pet with an incomparable environmental enrichment and constitutes a great nutritional supplement.
– Herbivores: use as a forage, as a treat or as a hay topper. Add variety, flavor, lots of nutrients and a gourmet touch to your little friend’s hay!
👉 We recommend this product for pets whose diets include herbs and flowers, such as all species of hamsters, mice, rats, steppe lemmings, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs, degus, chinchillas and many others. It should never be used as a substitute of hay for herbivores.
✅ To preserve these rose buds, we recommend to store them in a cool, dry place.
🐹 At The Loved Hamster, we really care about small animals well-being, and we sell products we even use with our own pets.